Leg curl machines
The lowdown on leg curls
Leg curls are a popular lower-body exercise designed to isolate the hamstring muscles in the legs. While leg curls can easily be done without a machine, using equipment allows you to add weight to your curls and build muscle. At Gym and Fitness, our range of leg curl machines is designed to maximise your workout by adding resistance and ensuring you have the proper form.
Why use a leg curl machine?
Performing leg curls come with many benefits — and doing it precisely with equipment can yield even better results. Some of these benefits include:
- It isolates hamstring muscles, which can be difficult to target with other exercises.
- It is easy to use and requires no coordination, making it a great choice for beginners.
- It provides a great way to add resistance training to your routine, making them ideal for those who want to build muscle.
- It can build strength in your legs, which is ideal for individuals who want to improve their speed.
- It provides guidance for proper form, making it great for those who want to avoid overworking their lower back.
Give your lower body the workout it needs with leg curl machines
At Gym and Fitness, it’s our goal to supply the highest-quality gym equipment at great prices. No matter what type of exercise you're going for, we're sure to have the machines you need.